Mom wanted me to email these out to connie and dalan so I just thought i would post them. This is the latest addition to the yard. Keep in mind that in two seasons from now, as the plants mature, this part of the yard will be about fifty seven times cooler.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Which ones are the "before" pics and which ones are the "after" pics? I'll assume for now that the horrific "cement squares" pics are the before pics and the awesome "weed filled dirt" pics are the after pics. :)
Just kidding. Jared, I can't wait to see pics of your most recent work project when you finish with it (the home staging project).
57 times?!? I can't wait to see that.
Connie
Jared, you may be the first person ever to use the phrase "57 times cooler". (Well, maybe not the first, but I'm guessing maybe the fifth.) But, you are no stranger to unique sounding phrases. Connie uses Jared lingo all the time (e.g., tonks, tard knocker, etc.). Do you have any others?
OK, I remember "tonks" and "cheeps", but what the heck is a "tard knocker"?
Tard Knocker!?!?! That one stuck around all the way until I was old enough to say "tard knockin' foo". Actually I think that my first words may have been "tard knocker". Either that or "no fair".
Point being, I don't know any of the words EXCEPT tard knocker. :)
Alls I can say, Is I am a crazy foo. I had forgot those fantastic sayings. I think deep down I had a need to express myself so I chose phrases that roll off the tongue...tard knocker. It is almost romantic. Like french.
I can image Jared on his next date...
Jared: "Embrasse-moi mon gentille tard knocker." (Kiss me my sweet tard knocker)
Jared's date: "Oh Jared, you're so romantic. What does it mean?"
Jared: "Kiss me first, then I'll tell you."
They kiss.
Jared's date: "So, what does it mean?"
Jared: "What?"
Jared's date: "That thing you said in French, what did it mean?"
Jared: "Um...it depends on the translation...I suppose if you were to translate it literally it would mean something like "Kiss me my sweet retarded fool...," (Jared's date stands up and stares at him in shock and disgust) "but that's just one interpretation..." (Jared's date storms off). (Jared returns to the Rohrer Talk blog to revise his blog comments as such): "Warning: the term "tard knocker" should not be considered romantic or almost romantic...do not attempt to translate into French."
I suppose there are some other four letter french words that should not now or ever be considered romantic...
Post a Comment