He has changed. And wookie is a large, tall, extremely hairy creature that only grunts for communication. Fairly accurate, but maybe we could call him a little pudgy pooper.
Hi! It's me Anne Marie. I miss you a lot. I am excited to have my own email address. I'm really excited to go to Uncle Dalan's wedding. It's too bad our cousins aren't coming.
When Lucas got his hair cut, it seemed really weird, but now I've gotten used to it. It's grown a little. I love my wittle wookie. See you soon!
6 comments:
Darn it. I want the widdle wookie. He's changed a bunch. Still has hair, though.
He has changed. And wookie is a large, tall, extremely hairy creature that only grunts for communication. Fairly accurate, but maybe we could call him a little pudgy pooper.
what a cute bug! Adorable doesn't even start to cover it.
I love that little guy! He will be fully ripe by the wedding! Reading everyone comments makes me pumped to be together for the wedding!
Hi! It's me Anne Marie. I miss you a lot. I am excited to have my own email address. I'm really excited to go to Uncle Dalan's wedding. It's too bad our cousins aren't coming.
When Lucas got his hair cut, it seemed really weird, but now I've gotten used to it. It's grown a little. I love my wittle wookie. See you soon!
Post a Comment