Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Landon

Landon was trying to get away with no nap after a hard day at Grams. At five pm, after dinner, he crawled up in the chair and was gone in ten seconds--

11 comments:

jared said...

Looks like Landona needs to layoff Grandpa's special cough medicine. You think I am joking, but we have all seen that ominous pot of boiled barley that "accidently" gets left over night.

Ann said...

Don't forget the green bottle in the refrigerator!!

Brandon said...

I'm offended on dad's behalf.

Besides it's all "natural"! Just like marijuana, opium, and skinny dipping.

Ann said...

LOL.

dalan said...

Well now I'm just offended. On my own dang behalf.

Ann said...

What, you have green bottles in your fridge and fermented barley water? Or just green and fermentation?

Megan Rohrer :) said...

You guys are weird. :P

Dan S. said...

Who is Penguin Girl?

Brandon said...

I think that's Megan? Maybe? Or else Mumble Happy Feet's girlfriend.

Unknown said...

Penguin Girl is Megan. She told me. Landon is cute when he's sleeping!!

Dan S. said...

Whoever Penguin Girl is, she certainly hit the nail on the head. You guys ARE weird. Mostly because you've abandoned the blog in its moment of need. I just monitized it. So, every time you click on an advertisment link on the front page, the blog makes about 1 penny. So, if everyone spends 2.7 hours a day clicking on the ads, for 365 days a year, in one year, we could amass about $54,000. That could pay for all of us to go to Hawaii for a family vacation. So, forget your violin practice, your down time, your church responsibilities, your time with your spouse, your time with your friends, and your sanity and just click with me. Actually, I'm not allowed to click on the ads myself. Bummer. So, it's up to you all! But, realistically, if we only spent 2.7 minutes a day clicking on ads, we will have saved up that amount in 61 years. Awesome! I'll finally get to go to Hawaii when I'm 97 years old. :)