Sunday, December 6, 2009

I see...our christmas tree...decorated by Anne Marie


Now it's our turn to show off our Christmas tree. I (Anne Marie) pretty much decorated it myself. My mom helped hang the lights, but only under my direct supervision. :)


My choice of colors for this tree includes red, gold, and white, with a hint of blue.


I hope you enjoy it while it lasts because Lucas has waged war on the Christmas tree, and we are its only defense. Sadly, we are powerless against Lucas' destructive force.


-Anne Marie

5 comments:

M. Ann Rohrer (Ann) said...

Beautiful tree. Blue is in. I like it. When Lucas destroys your tree, he can come here and destroy mine. We are ready for him. :)

jared said...

High Five Anne Marie! Nice tree. I am way impressed. First I am impressed that you would even have the desire to decorate a christmas tree. Second I am impressed that you picked out colors for the tree. And third, I am impressed that you found a worker to do your bidding and work under your direct supervision. You have a very bright future ahead of you!

Brandon said...

Very cool Anne Marie! The blue gives it a bit of a futuristic look, like it's a Christmas tree on a space ship. I like it!

Anne Marie said...

Ah Garsh,tanks!

Mom Cove said...

Anne Marie: That's a very colorful Christmas tree! I love trees that are brightly lit.
You might want to hang yummy treats, on the tree's lower branches. They will attract Lucas' attention and POSSIBLY keep him away from the decorations.

Your Daddy was just like Lucas. I usually only decorated the top portion of the tree for that same reason. :)