Wednesday, December 16, 2009

When Jacob woke up this morning he dressed himself in his swimsuit. About 9am he went outside to sled in the yard. (At least he had the sense to put on his coat and boots.) Lucas and I watched him play carefully in the snow for about 10minutes before he came in declaring, "I need to change my pants". He willingly agreed to pose for a picture before he went outside to play. What a funny little duck!

10 comments:

M. Ann Rohrer (Ann) said...

It took him a whole ten minutes? Yes he is a funny duck. This picture may sabotage any chance of him ever marrying. Unless of course he meets the perfect funny duckess.

jared said...

I don't know why exactly, but I just sense a brilliance in that boy. I can't wait to see what the years ahead bring.

Brandon said...

I disagree Mom. If he ever has trouble getting a date in high school, all he has to do is accidentally release that pic on FB and he'll the girls in the palm of his hand. A lot of them totally go for that goofy little kid thing. I think it's a mothering instinct...

M. Ann Rohrer (Ann) said...

LOL--I think Brandon might be right.

Anne Marie said...

I agree Grams.

Mom Cove said...

Hi Happy Ducky!

I'm with Jared, I think he's going to pleasantly surprise us in the future.

He'll miss the snow when you move to CA, but at least he's got the swim suit ready for the beach and surf.

Mom Cove said...

HOPE YOU ARE ALL ENJOYING THIS SPECIAL SEASON.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE OSCAR SALGADO FAMILY.

Mom Cove said...

Hi Dan!

What's happening?

Don't see any ROAR or TALK on Rohrer Talk? :)

Hope my comments didn't scare anyone away. :(

Have a good week!

Dan S. said...

Hi Mom,

No, nobody was scared by your comments, probably just overwhelmed by their awesomeness!

I think Rhorer Talk has slowed to a snail's pace because we all just saw each other over the holiday and because everyone else has discovered the joy of having their own blogs.

Jared's Blog

Dalan's Blog(turn down your volume before visiting :) )

Brandon's Facebook page

Mom Cove said...

Yes, I can understand the Blog- Bug biting fever epidemic.
There's absolutely NO Cure for it.

Funny: the word verification for my comment is: Hypercom