First, let me say what a huge difference this blog experience has been with our new iMAC combined with Clearwire's new WiMax. Uploads are a snap. . . .okay, nearly a snap. I did have to wait about three snaps, a far cry better than a jog around the block, a long nap, and ten deep sighs.


Gathered Tuesday night for the usual Halloween experience. Participants by their goods. Samantha pretty much did her own stuff. Landon and Scarlett are "wanna bes". Cute, nonetheless.
John and I went to the Hansen costume/Heather Birthday Party. This is my costume....60ish highschool hairdo. (Notice the lovelies in the background)
Dad clipped a measuring tape on his belt that matched the pencil in his pocket and went as himself. :)

I'm trying to illustrate just how big the hair is. Still doesn't do it justice.
And I'm done with Halloween, other than popping a few candy corns now and then. Sunday night We are disappearing to the basement leaving the top part of the house in dreary darkness that screams NO CANDY HERE!. Jared says to leave the pumpkins on the porch so the tricksters can vent.
Duly noted.

No comments:
Post a Comment