Monday, December 13, 2010




This thanksgiving we felt superbly grateful just to be together. It was quite a party all week long. I made tons of pie and Dan bought tons of icecream. we tried to hold true to the original Thanksgiving celebration by feasting for 3 days instead of just one. We stuffed our pie holes every meal until they were gone. Supremely pielicious! Even I am surprised by my own domesticity.
We are grateful for all our family and the great times we've had!

6 comments:

M. Ann Rohrer (Ann) said...

What an adorable crowd.

M. Ann Rohrer (Ann) said...

The pies look delicious. Lucky for me, I wasn't feelig well enough on Thanksgiving day to eat pie. I did get my fill the night before, another reason I was thankful on TG day.

jared said...

You guys are the coolest. It is cool how we were having simultaneous parties. Just shows how cool we are.

Mom Cove said...

Ummmmm, those pies look good, especially with Ice Cream (my favoritest of all earthly desserts).

Love ya, Grandma S.

Brandon said...

The pies and ice cream were AMAZING. Connie totally rocked the baking world. We ate them for the whole weekend.

Sophia said...

Awww, I miss you guys. It looks like you had a fun time. Connie, I love your pies- they look so yummy! (: