Lucas got a haircut yesterday. I've been putting it off for a long time because he freaks out every time I mention it. I let him feel the razor vibrating and touch the blade to show him it doesn't hurt. Caleb and Jacob assured him it doesn't hurt. I turned on a movie and gave him a bag of M&M's. He still cried the whole time.
I loved Lucas' long hair but, it was getting in his eyes. I cut it super short so I won't have to cut it for a long time, but I miss his long hair. He does too appearantly. He came in the kitchen yesterday rubbing his head and said: "Mom, you stole my hair."
Here's what Lucas has to say about his haircut.
4 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Lucas is! I miss living a few hours away from you guys!
Cuter than a bug's ear after the ear hair has been trimmed!
He is crack up that little guy!
This reminds me of the times I cut Daniel's hair when he was a lad.
He used to ask me if the hair cut was going to be a short one or a long one.
(He wanted to know how long it was going to take.)
Precious Moments!
Post a Comment