Well played. I am missing the salgado influence. With out you guys there is no caroling. Anyway, what crystal clear singing!!
Loved it. I cried. I Love you all so much. Miss you. You are so fun. Besides doing a superb job, you were funny and wonderful.
you guys are so cool. miss you all! love you tons.
I'm so impressed! Thanks for sharing it was beautiful!
Awesome! I especially like Connie blowing the smoke of her six-shooters :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well played. I am missing the salgado influence. With out you guys there is no caroling. Anyway, what crystal clear singing!!
Loved it. I cried. I Love you all so much. Miss you. You are so fun. Besides doing a superb job, you were funny and wonderful.
you guys are so cool. miss you all! love you tons.
I'm so impressed! Thanks for sharing it was beautiful!
Awesome! I especially like Connie blowing the smoke of her six-shooters :)
Post a Comment