Anne Marie that is amazing. You have a really nice sound. I would totally go hang out at whatever place you sang and throw dollars in your guitar case.
Wow, writing songs might as well be wizardry for me. I am impressed. to sing is one thing but to write a song and sing it is a whole other level of talent. So fun!!!! Keep it up!!!!
5 comments:
Ann Marie that was awesome! I am always SO impressed with you!
Anne Marie that is amazing. You have a really nice sound. I would totally go hang out at whatever place you sang and throw dollars in your guitar case.
Wow, writing songs might as well be wizardry for me. I am impressed. to sing is one thing but to write a song and sing it is a whole other level of talent. So fun!!!! Keep it up!!!!
Loved the message. Deep thoughts for a young lady. Lovely, beautiful, voice. So proud of Anne Marie.
Post a Comment