Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Some pictures from Utah




While in Utah, we went skiing a lot. We also did a few tourist things. We went to temple square, the Discovery Children's museum at Gateway, "This is the Place" monument, and of course, IKEA!! Here are three pictures from our adventure (notice Liam is in all of them...somehow he manages to monopolize our attention most of the time!)

4 comments:

dalan said...

Ah, you lucky ducks! That looks so fun! I only got to to the ski hill a few times this year... That would be so fun to go together one day!

Dan S. said...

Liam's got the look!

Ann said...

Andies hair is so cute cut short. I hope she likes it.

jared said...

The utah trip looks like a big success. Seeing those pictures makes me more excited for our trip to bear lake. I too dig andies new hair and think that Melissa and Liam are ready for the cover of "family GQ".