Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ultrasound pictures


Some pics of Connie's baby. Can you tell the gender from the bottom pic?

12 comments:

Ann said...

Actually, it looks like a new born puppy, or maybe a cat. Oh wait! That's not a gender.

Brandon said...

Definitely a girl! I think...

dalan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan S. said...

Definitely a girl!...

Yep, that's what I think too. As convincing as the contrary appears....

jared said...

ALLS I know is that I always wanted a puppy. From the looks of the utra sound, my dream might come true. I am so excited for the you guys. There is nothing like another baby to have and to hold and then to give back when it gets fussy! Thanks for taking one for the team.

dalan said...

Can I get an amen?

dalan said...

Can I get an amen?

Dan S. said...

Dal, which did you want an amen to:
(a) always wanting a puppy
(b) me and Connie taking one for the team
(c) the baby being a girl
(d) the baby being a puppy or a cat;
(e) a and b (always wanting me and connie to take a puppy for the team)
(f) b and c (always wanting a girl puppy)
(g) c and d (the baby being a girl puppy)
(h) all of the above? (always wanting me and connie to take a cat to a girl puppy's team)

I'm more confused than ever now. How about I just give you two amens, and a "hallelujah" and we'll call it a wash.

dalan said...

I laughed.

jared said...

I too laughed. That is good stuff!

Dan S. said...

This is a test comment. You should all be receiving blog comments in your email. If you didn't receive this comment via email, please let me know.
-Dan

jared said...

Testing the blog from Jared's POV .