Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My favorites

My favorite pictures of Dalan and Kristy's engagement shoot. Which one do you like best?




Picture 1



Picture 2



Picture 3



Picture 4



Picture 5



Picture 6



Picture 7



Picture 8



Picture 9



Picture 10


Picture 11 :)

9 comments:

Connie said...

Definitely picture 11; however picture 10 is a close second.

Connie said...

Number one is actually my favorite photo. You guys look like super models. Ashley's got talent. I'm not sure I would send it out in a wedding announcement only because it doesn't show much of Dalan. People who have never seen him before will want to see more of him. But I would frame it and display it at the reception and in my home. When you're my age you'll want to remember how beautiful you were.

I also could go for number 5. I choose 11 over 5 because it's a little closer up and the black and white is so eye-catching. 5 is also brilliant photography. Definitley a framer.

Dan has the same three favorites. Dan and I are like Siskel (sp?) and Eibert (sp?); you know, the movie critics. If we agree on something it's a winner!

Dan S. said...

Yes, I'm the short, fat one (Ebert).

I like all 10 for engagement announcment photos because they show both faces in happy poses. However, I've seen engagement announcements that show more than one picture. In that case, I'd say that there are others besides the 10 that would do nicely. But, it's a matter of taste and I'm actually more interested in seeing what everyone likes just to see what different people pick.

Ann said...

I like them all. That's a great help I know.

Brandon said...

It's a tough call--they're both such photogenic hotties. But I'd have to cast my vote for number 40. They could pass off as a magazine ad for Ralph Lauren.

Brandon said...

That's #40 on Ashley's page:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/AshleeR4/SPwEldKXkYI/AAAAAAAABM4/2ODBUONiKc0/s400/dal13.jpg

jared said...

So I looked through all of the pictures and was super impressed at Ashlee's work. I think she is the bomb!

Anyway, I agree with Connie that out of the ones that are posted on the blog, I like number one. I disagree with connie that you should not use it for your announcement picture. I think that using an artist photo is way classy and I also think that you get a pretty good shot of dal even so.

I agree with brandon that number fourty on the web site is way hot. You both do look like Models and you can see both of your faces well and it is artistic. Maybe some heavy thought should be put into that one.

I will be so interested to know which one gets picked. You really do have about 12 that look stunning.

jared said...

I guess I really like 46 and 48(number 10 on the blog) for announcements as well. I also liked 6, 20, 28, 41, 46, 47, 48, and 49. Just in case you wanted to know which of the twelve I was reffering too.

dalan said...

and what does the lovely couple think? We have generally liked (both of us) #'s 1, 4, 22, 31, 41(44), 46, and 48 on ashley's site. Ashley is still coming up with more and we will have to keep thinking but those are the ones we have sort of liked. Our invitation will have four pictures on it, so we really only want one where we are both looking at the camera, the other three will be hopefully more artsy.