Saturday, November 29, 2008


Hark the thanksgiving angels sing. On the heels of turkey gluttony, we rang in season's greetings with gingerbread houses. Dad and I delivered them. Dad was runner, I was driver. I think we better give it a rest for a few years, until we can get younger runners and drivers.

Seth was at work, and Jared is taking the pictures, and Heather is pretending to be shy. Juliet hadn't arrived yet.










This is Jared's magic for the Open House. He used mustard greens and kale. I called it poor man's flowers and Neva (Nest feathers owner) was indignant. she called it high end art. 

And so it is.

















Jared and Landon decided to try out each other's hat. Looks good to me!








3 comments:

Brandon said...

Nice decor! High end art indeed...

Brandon

jared said...

I like the idea that cheap can be high end. It makes me smile deep down in side! Like I am fooling all the hoity hoities and beating them at their own game. It feels wicked and devilishly satisfying.

Brandon said...

It makes sense. Because we KNOW that expensive can easily be tacky, gaudy, and low-end. Score one for good taste!