I am down with that little wigger and his rapping mama! Shoot where'd that boy get his groove from. Dang, "he got it from his mama". (Note: wigger is a mix of a white guy and a "N" word). Start writing his acceptance speech now for when he wins the MTV music awards.
...I'd like to thank the fans, my family, bubba and molly down at the studio, jerry, kathy, billy, my sic and redicadlus hip hop dancing bro's caleb and Jaky for staring in my video and all the other little people who made this possible. I would like to give a shout out for breast milk, pampers, and the hands that changed me. They are my salvation and the wind beneath my wings. Truly, truly I am greatful for this and thankful to be here...oh yeah...and thank God, amen!
5 comments:
I need more thug and less baby... but he's getting there.
What a cutie. Gobble him up for me.
I am down with that little wigger and his rapping mama! Shoot where'd that boy get his groove from. Dang, "he got it from his mama". (Note: wigger is a mix of a white guy and a "N" word). Start writing his acceptance speech now for when he wins the MTV music awards.
...I'd like to thank the fans, my family, bubba and molly down at the studio, jerry, kathy, billy, my sic and redicadlus hip hop dancing bro's caleb and Jaky for staring in my video and all the other little people who made this possible. I would like to give a shout out for breast milk, pampers, and the hands that changed me. They are my salvation and the wind beneath my wings. Truly, truly I am greatful for this and thankful to be here...oh yeah...and thank God, amen!
It's too much! I can't take that intensity of cuteness! Make it stop! Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!...Oh wait-it was just gas.
LOVED the acceptance speech. I think he should use it.
We're not sure what's more awesome... Lucas's reaction or Connie's beat-box talent! Landon and Sammy cracked up watching this. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment