Monday, January 19, 2009

Wedding Pics







Here's a few of our favorite wedding pics.

5 comments:

dalan said...

there are more, but there was an error with blogger so I decided to cut my losses and post what I had.

Ann said...

Your pictures are beautiful and very dramatic. I think Romance novels when I look at them--a little dramatic but always end happily. :)

jared said...

Ashley is brilliant and we love her! The pics look so cool. They are unique and raw and stunningly romantic!

Brandon said...

You are beautiful people! You guys should seriously consider modeling for Banana Republic to get some supplementary income. With Ash as your exclusive photographer of course.

Dan S. said...

There seems to be a strange object floating in the air on the first picture. Any idea what it might be?

Also, I love how the eagle is soaring near the spires of the temple.