Monday, March 9, 2009

Lucas is 6 months old on Mrch 11th. Check him out. He's crazy like a fox.

6 comments:

Ann said...

Cute as ever! I want to hug him, kiss him, eat him alive.

dalan said...

I pray you will find me not cute then, as I'd rather not be eaten alive.

Seeing as Lucas can't talk, you should eat him while you can.

Dan S. said...

Hi Ann. That's exactly what we parents love to hear from our children's grandparents. We love to hear how you love him; how you want to kiss him; how you want to devour his entrails.

But, seriously, thanks for commenting on these posts. Sometimes I feel like we are turning the blog into a Lucas journal. We get bored in Utah, I guess. I suppose it's time to pick up a hobby. Maybe cooking. Do you have any recommendations for cooked baby? Oh wait, I guess they are best eaten alive.

Anywho! Really, seriously, I love how much you love* our children.





*to eat

jared said...

I like to think of lucas as more of a salgado truffle...to be be decadently enjoyed by all the senses! Keep the lucas journal coming. Obviously we have nothing more exciting going on or else we would have posted it. I am surprised Dalan didn't post pictures of his apt, it is looking pretty dang good!

dalan said...

was that a hint? I know, we totally should post something. We have the most changes going on, but how do you balance that with being the lamest Rohrers? We are trying to find a good lame/change balance. There may be some swinging of the pendulum as we find our place. :)

Connie said...

Wow! "You Tube Funny"? That is high praise Shelly. As the Lucas puppeteer, I'm flattered.

I would just like to thank all the little people who made this possible. =)