Didn't offend me, but it is considered very impolitic in todays political world of "we aren't allowed to make fun of, or find fault with, our president because he's black" mind set. Therefore, was a little surprised at Connie's courage to put it on Facebook. (You go girl).
Too bad George Bush wasn't black. He would have a had an easy pass from the media as well.
5 comments:
Better whatch it, grams is not happy with this.
I got the same sense from Gram's facebook comment.
Ann,
Do you feel this post is offensive? I'm not judging, just curious. I want to be sensitive to the feelings of all authors on this blog.
I find this posting very swinist.
Like you`de do that.I`ve seen your coments.
Didn't offend me, but it is considered very impolitic in todays political world of "we aren't allowed to make fun of, or find fault with, our president because he's black" mind set. Therefore, was a little surprised at Connie's courage to put it on Facebook. (You go girl).
Too bad George Bush wasn't black. He would have a had an easy pass from the media as well.
Post a Comment