Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Freakout from the Finley Ghost

We went to the Finley ghost and we were still a little bit freaked out after we got back from the explosion. I remember the story that Jared told me and it freaked me out. I think Jared freaked himself out too! I am having lots of fun in Washington.

8 comments:

jared said...

We are having good times. I had to laugh remembering last time when megan and andie were with us. After we were done and the scare was over, anne marie remembered the legend I told behind the Finley Ghost and she said as we were driving away, "I feel sad". Woops! Anyway, this year she was all prepped and ready for the sordid tale. We were wishing that everyone one was here to partake of the goolish scare and depressing legend. uuhhh....good times????

dalan said...

Jared: "I love to scare young children and make them sad!"

Dalan: *slowly shakes his head*

Ann said...

Anne Marie deserves being scared. She scared my wits out yesterday, sneaking up on me while I was weeding. I screamed so loud I don't think she will do that anytime soon. :)

We are enjoying Anne Marie.

This is Anne Marie, now on Grams page.
Cursed thee!!!
Anne Marie:*shakes fist*

Connie said...

Way to go Anne Marie! Your scare tactics finally worked. (Anne Marie tries to startle us at home and rarely gets a satisfying response.)

You are lucky to be alive Anne Marie. Grams hates to be startled. I wouldn't try it again if I were you. Helping Grams weed the garden is be a much better.
pastime.

Glad you're having a good time.

Dan S. said...

Anne Marie, I'm glad you're having fun. I think you should consider scaring Grams again. ;)

Connie: *slowly shakes her head.

Dalan: *continues shaking his head, (he never stopped).

Anne Marie: *nods her head and pumps her fist.

Jared: *backs away slowly, then breaks stiff wind.

Anne: *rolls her eyes, but neglects to look behind her as Anne Marie...

Ann said...

So, how much to you love your little girl anyway?

jared said...

ok, I am still trying to figure some of this uncle stuff out. I guess fear and sadness are not my best tools for passing the time and creating memories. It seemed like a better option than salsa dancing at the club. I am trying to find quality ways to spend time together that I actually like. Tonight I thought we would sky dive and then start a road trip for mexico with whatever hitch hikers we found along the way. sounds fun to me!

jared said...

Dalan: *still shaking his head*

Grams: *passed out on the floor*

Connie:*thinking it might be ok...after all she never got to do that when she was a kid *

Dan:*praying that we will stop by and pick him up on our way down since he just purchased weegee board (sp?), a new speedo, and researched a hang over remedy. Party ON!*