Has anyone played the game Settlers of Catan? With the mini family reunion coming up, if you have not learned to play I think you should learn now. If you have played before start practicing. Dalan and I are planning on kicking some Catan Booty. We will bring our game.
PS Dan this message is directed to you.
5 comments:
Funny that you should post this comment today. Connie and I just played that game for the first time tonight. I'm not too worried about your challenge b/c I never win board games. As hard as I try, the only way I could win would be to cheat...and we all know that I don't cheat :)
Plus, we all know that I'm not very competitive when it comes to games (fyi, I'm also very unskilled at sarcasm).
I love that game! I've played it maybe twice. Both times I lost horribly, but I enjoyed it anyway--what does that say about the game? Anyway, I'll bone up on my Catan butt-kicking skills and come prepared to take over Doofania, or whatever Dan's country's name is.
(That's Catan-smack for you newbies.)
I played Settlers of Catan for the first time tonight and won against two seasoned veterans. I say BRING IT!!!!
Connie says "BRING IT" but she can't back up the smack talk if she doesn't go to the mini-fam reunion. Basically, she's afraid that Lucas won't react well to the trip and, therefore, will mess up his sleeping schedule and make her visit unpleasant. Hard to argue with that. Just thought I'd let you know, however, that she will be prepared for any subsequent family get togethers (i.e., Christmas).
Post a Comment