Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Kristy

This was actually the first draft of the picture Dan had before he gave dal a swimmers build, dressed him in a tuxedo, and put him a top a birthday cake.  Now this truely is wrong on so many levels. Happy birthday Kristy!!




---insertion by Dan S.
Alright Jared, now that you've elevated the rating beyond G, I guess I can comply.



(btw, this is not the Michael Phelps body. This is all Dal - Dal's baby body with his adult head superimposed!)

8 comments:

dalan said...

I quote Kristy, "your bum hasn't changed at all, that's what's funny!" Embarrassing, but hey, what can I do?

Dan S. said...

Alright Jared, now that you've elevated the rating beyond G, I guess I can comply (see insertion on original post).

Ann said...

O my goodness! O my goodness.

Brandon said...

I can hardly wait for Grams' birthday.

Ann said...

Gram's decided not to have a birthday this year! Too dangerous.

Ann said...

And Dalan, is that "embarrassing butt, Hey what can I do?"

jared said...

Dan, you are brilliant!

Kristy said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! This is definitely the most unique birthday wish I've ever had.

Dalan won't stop looking at his bum in the mirror now. I think he is strongly considering the whole surprise birthday cake thing for his next business endeavor.