Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy B-day to Kristy!



Since this is Kristy's first birthday as a member of the family, and since we're not all bored with Dalan and Kristy's life yet, I thought I'd commemorate Kristy's b-day on the blog.

6 comments:

Brandon said...

wrong on so many levels...

except for saying Happy Birthday to Kristy! Have a good one!

dalan said...

Brandon, sometimes it's right to be wrong.

You are just lucky this is the one where I am in a tuxedo.

...

Dan S. said...

The first draft of the pic actually had Dalan sporting birthday-type attire (if you know what I mean). But, I wanted to keep the blog G rated, so I used the tuxedo pic instead. If you want a copy of the first draft, I can send it to you via email.

dalan said...

how the hay did you get a pic of me sporting birthday type attire (I do know what you mean).

Dan S. said...

It was a picture of Michael Phelps during a swim meet with your head superimposed. I sent the pic via email to you. The exquisite musculature of the body will prove evident that it couldn't have been you. ;)

Brandon said...

Dan, sign me up for one of those pics too! I need new desktop wallpaper.