Both Andie and Megan performed in a piano festival on Saturday. Two judges listened to them and evaluated their performances. Both girls earned Superiors (the highest score!). They made a few small mistakes (who doesn't?), but overall, they played beautifully! I am posting the audio of each of their pieces.
http://mkrohrer.googlepages.com/AndieMorningSnowfall.wav
http://mkrohrer.googlepages.com/AndieRussianFolkDance.wav
http://mkrohrer.googlepages.com/MeganBeethovenSonata.wav
http://mkrohrer.googlepages.com/MeganSundown.wav
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those girls got crazy skills! I especially liked the Morning Snowfall piece. It kind of fits my personality. I can't wait to hear the girls perform their music live!
I'm looking forward to Megan playing on her violin for you all. That is her real passion...she's just taking piano so she can "accompany [her] future violin students when they perform."
There is a seriously high concentration of talent in your family... it's got to break some kind of biological rule of thumb.
it's got to break some kind of biological rule of thumb
Nah, it's genetics. . . natural selection. The genetically gifted genotype passes on favorable heritable traits. In the case of Brandon and Melissa, the rate of evolution is highly accelerated in their offspring. I suspect that their children will give birth to a new species of super humans.
I feel behind times. Hope you don't miss this post. I loved the girls playing. Their progress is significantly noted when one hears them only once a year. And I'm with Dan, genetics and all that.
Post a Comment