Wow Jared! That little house really pops from the inside. I hope you took "before" pictures to to see the contrast. Of course, what we can't see is the fresh smell (I hope) of the house after the cleaning and painting.
Oh, yes, the house smells fresh as a rose! Thanks to all the helpers who made that possible! Dan, you realy did a number on that living room entry closet. Even it smells fresh.
I feel like the one worm who is eating dirt and turning it into fertalized soil saying your welcome to the farmer who worked his tail off to make the compost pile, but your welcome.
I hope that analogy made sense, I was stretchin' :)
3 comments:
Wow Jared! That little house really pops from the inside. I hope you took "before" pictures to to see the contrast. Of course, what we can't see is the fresh smell (I hope) of the house after the cleaning and painting.
Oh, yes, the house smells fresh as a rose! Thanks to all the helpers who made that possible! Dan, you realy did a number on that living room entry closet. Even it smells fresh.
I feel like the one worm who is eating dirt and turning it into fertalized soil saying your welcome to the farmer who worked his tail off to make the compost pile, but your welcome.
I hope that analogy made sense, I was stretchin' :)
Post a Comment