Wow! You did a lot of work on that little house. An amazing transformation! The gray is a huge improvement over that lime green accent color. The inside is so inviting. I can see why you got your asking price even without selling the furniture. The house feels so much better than when we were there cleaning. Never underestimate the power of emotion to persuade a home buyer. After all, we are human not vulcan.
I want to live in your house! I LOVE the living room. Do you think you could come to Albq someday and help us? Let me know when you can, and I'll start saving our pennies.
3 comments:
Wow! You did a lot of work on that little house. An amazing transformation! The gray is a huge improvement over that lime green accent color. The inside is so inviting. I can see why you got your asking price even without selling the furniture. The house feels so much better than when we were there cleaning. Never underestimate the power of emotion to persuade a home buyer. After all, we are human not vulcan.
Cool Jared! I'm sold. That sure makes a difference. I hope everything goes well all through the sale!
I want to live in your house! I LOVE the living room. Do you think you could come to Albq someday and help us? Let me know when you can, and I'll start saving our pennies.
Post a Comment