Actually, it is my finger in a cast. The doctor I went to suggested that I rub a chipmunk up against it for good luck. That's the last time I go to Dr. Doolittle :)
Nah, it's just a cute wittle chipmunk wif a bwoken weg. (Honestly, I don't know who paid for that cast, but I'll bet that as soon as the chipmunk was released back into the wild, it was squashed flat by a gigantic SUV...oh how deliciously ironic that would have be!)
4 comments:
Very cute! Is that your finger? What happened?
Okay, okay, okay...I see that it is the chipmunk with the broken arm!
Actually, it is my finger in a cast. The doctor I went to suggested that I rub a chipmunk up against it for good luck. That's the last time I go to Dr. Doolittle :)
Nah, it's just a cute wittle chipmunk wif a bwoken weg. (Honestly, I don't know who paid for that cast, but I'll bet that as soon as the chipmunk was released back into the wild, it was squashed flat by a gigantic SUV...oh how deliciously ironic that would have be!)
You guys are just too cute. As all I can do is laugh. I can't even come up with an equal comeback.
Post a Comment