Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Megan's broken arm



Here is a pic of Meg with her sling. She has had lots of time to read with her broken arm. She is into the Warrior series by Erin Hunt....think Harry Potter only with cats! I tried to take a picture of her x-ray. It's 9:30 p.m. and dark outside, so I couldn't just take it through a window. As you can see (or not), she broke her arm all the way through.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Poor Megan. On the bright side, she will have stories to tell her children and grandchildren.

Dan S. said...

Sometimes, I wished as a child that I could have had a broken arm, or some sort of broken bone. I guess that in a family of 8 kids, we were all looking for a little more attention.

Sometimes as an adult, I wished for something similar, just to say that I've had a broken bone. Of course, that wishful thinking ended when I separated my shoulder last October. Now, I wouldn't ever wish for that kind of pain again or to go through the discomfort of healing again. Please tell Megan that I feel for her.

jared said...

Megan, your break looks so serious and yet you seem to calm. I can just picture you and the squirrel in side by side hospital beds giving each other pep talks... Squeeker squeek squeeken squeak squeekitty squeek squeeky! Be brave!