Monday, November 10, 2008

Lucas

5 comments:

jared said...

Dang, he is looking good! Our little raisin is filling in nicly!

Ann said...

He's so cute. I just want to hold him. I caught the laugh. I can see that Anne Marie is being a great sister.

dalan said...

I hear the laugh too mom. It went like: grunt...grunt, grunt... grunt. And his mouth was open really wide.

Hopefully his laugh develops because if not eventually kids his age are going to start making fun of him. (Trust me, I KNOW.)

Just kidding, he is a cute little munchkin.

jared said...

I like to think he has a very masculine laugh. Grunting will get him the chicks eventually...If not, we'll let Caleb teach him all his rico suave ways! There is nothing like some sweet break dancing and crumping moves to give a guy the edge. Not to mention catchy limricks implying a nice butt wooping (we will, we will: rock you, sock you, pick you up and drop you...). Chicks dig that kind of thing I've come to find out.

dalan said...

So that was you in the YouTube video shakin your thang screamin, "we will we will rock you." Man, I thought I recognized that guy.