Christmas lives on! It was fun to see family at the wedding and over the Christmas holiday. You guys are awesome! (Thanks to Ruthie for the puppets and snow globe.)
I thought the cows were brilliant but baby lucas...serious...I mean I have seen better acting from the womb. Supposedly he is crying but is facial expression go blank. Where is his passion? Where is his drive? He needs to through himself into the role. You would think he studied with Kianeau Reeves. I guess it was no worse than kevin costner in robinhood. Alls I am saying is that I expected more. That is alls i am saying...(did you catch what I was saying). Maybe Lucas would be better suited to a career as a rap star. Now that I could see!
I know this is a bit off topic, but with talent like that you guys should go into advertising. You could make up/sing jingles (Lucas could rap them) to different products like paper towels or frozen chicken breasts. You could even invent a product and advertise for it. Cereal for example! You could call them, "Salgad-O's"!! I think it is pretty catchy. If you do choose to use that idea I will take 20% off the top of whatever you make, I ask nothing more. Call me.
Ruthie (and others interested in commenting) can enter comments without needing a Blogger login. Type in your comments in the "Leave your comment" box, fill in the "word verification" field, click on the "Name/URL" button and type in your name. Then click "Publish your Comments." If that doesn't work for you, then I'm not sure what the problem might be.
I'm trying again to be on board, if it doesn't work its just me I'm a newborn to the computer. Love your creative blurbs. it gives us a good laugh tnat helps add years to our life. Glad I could contribute even in the smallest of ways. Ruthie
I`m glad you like it.Just to tell you Caleb was the cow,I was the sheep,mom was Lucas.I think mom did a great job.I don`t think he was crying.He looked more suprised.At first Caleb didn`t want to pertisipate,But then he finally did.I thought he did great.
13 comments:
We laughed.
What am I looking at?
LOL Never mind, I got it. didn't know I was supposed to click on start. Great performance.Great singers. :)
I see children's television show in your future.
I thought the cows were brilliant but baby lucas...serious...I mean I have seen better acting from the womb. Supposedly he is crying but is facial expression go blank. Where is his passion? Where is his drive? He needs to through himself into the role. You would think he studied with Kianeau Reeves. I guess it was no worse than kevin costner in robinhood. Alls I am saying is that I expected more. That is alls i am saying...(did you catch what I was saying). Maybe Lucas would be better suited to a career as a rap star. Now that I could see!
I know this is a bit off topic, but with talent like that you guys should go into advertising. You could make up/sing jingles (Lucas could rap them) to different products like paper towels or frozen chicken breasts. You could even invent a product and advertise for it. Cereal for example! You could call them, "Salgad-O's"!! I think it is pretty catchy. If you do choose to use that idea I will take 20% off the top of whatever you make, I ask nothing more. Call me.
Dal, I think that Jared had a similar idea over the holidays. I think he said we should call our group the "Shut-your-Van Trapps."
You guys are too much. Aunt Ruthie loves the commentary. She wanted to put in her 2 cents worth, but it wouldn't let her in.
I am testing this comment for anonymous comments.
-Dan (not logged in)
Ruthie (and others interested in commenting) can enter comments without needing a Blogger login. Type in your comments in the "Leave your comment" box, fill in the "word verification" field, click on the "Name/URL" button and type in your name. Then click "Publish your Comments." If that doesn't work for you, then I'm not sure what the problem might be.
I'm trying again to be on board, if it doesn't work its just me I'm a newborn to the computer. Love your creative blurbs. it gives us a good laugh tnat helps add years to our life. Glad I could contribute even in the smallest of ways. Ruthie
I`m glad you like it.Just to tell you Caleb was the cow,I was the sheep,mom was Lucas.I think mom did a great job.I don`t think he was crying.He looked more suprised.At first Caleb didn`t want to pertisipate,But then he finally did.I thought he did great.
What kind of family did I get in to.
Post a Comment