Today we went to a maze cut into a cornfield. (A "maize maze" according to the sign.) There were a total of 2.5 miles of trails in the maze. Sam's taking a little rest on Megan's shoulder.
Sam is a man after my own heart. After walking around in one of those things for hours one halloween night, I decided corn mazes were exhausting and I secretly vowed to never do one again.
Besides, people chuck corn when it gets dark. You never know when you are going to get a cob to the head. Care-fee!
3 comments:
Just too cute. That's all I can say.
Sam is a man after my own heart. After walking around in one of those things for hours one halloween night, I decided corn mazes were exhausting and I secretly vowed to never do one again.
Besides, people chuck corn when it gets dark. You never know when you are going to get a cob to the head. Care-fee!
Really?
Post a Comment