I would say that Anne Marie decorated the kitty cat. I expect Jake decorated the front "jack" because there is so little froofroo. He's gong to do whatever it takes to get it done quickly so he can get on with something else.
And Caleb must have done green cheeks. It embraces all that is Caleb humor.
OK Jared and Mom. I'm artistically challenged, an affliction that has been with me from my youth. Thank you for painful reminder.
The pumkin in the back is Jakes. Perhaps he has inherited my affliction, but he like to try. Caleb did the puppy. Believe it or not he loves cute, snuggley things. He's the one who wants to get it done quickly, like his pictures scribbled briefly with one color.
6 comments:
Connie, my guess is yours is the one in back!
I would say that Anne Marie decorated the kitty cat.
I expect Jake decorated the front "jack" because there is so little froofroo. He's gong to do whatever it takes to get it done quickly so he can get on with something else.
And Caleb must have done green cheeks. It embraces all that is Caleb humor.
Let me add, that green cheeks creation exemplifies the artistic flare of a five-year-old Connie--busy, overdone, and adorable.
OK Jared and Mom. I'm artistically challenged, an affliction that has been with me from my youth. Thank you for painful reminder.
The pumkin in the back is Jakes. Perhaps he has inherited my affliction, but he like to try. Caleb did the puppy. Believe it or not he loves cute, snuggley things. He's the one who wants to get it done quickly, like his pictures scribbled briefly with one color.
I guess one out of three ain't bad. Okay, it's bad.
No matter. They are all equally adorable.
Post a Comment