Saturday, October 24, 2009

The wicked Snow Queen. BRrrrrrrrrrrrr!

5 comments:

Brandon said...

You look just like Tilda Swinton here! (The Snow Queen from Narnia)

jared said...

Wow, that is an amazing costume. What is the event? Like a ward party? Seriously, that could win some prizes. I am glad to see the halloween spirit get into you guys.

Not that I have it however!

M. Ann Rohrer (Ann) said...

The event was the family party saturday that Juliet and Heather hosted. And since I went to so much trouble, the costume will appear again this Friday at the ward costume party/dance.

Anne Marie said...

I'm just suprised you even wore a costume.My mom said you weren't a fan of halloween.

M. Ann Rohrer (Ann) said...

I even wore it twice. Once for the family party and once for our Ward party. I was a hit. I might do it again next year, with wings or something. I'm just a surprised as you. Not sure what got into me.