I know my comment is way late, but I finally saw her performance. She did so wonderful! Vony's family and I got together for Thanksgiving, we got caught up on the more recent blog updates. We we're super impressed with Anne Maries recital. Thanks for sharing Dan and Connie are the best!!
7 comments:
Way to go Anne Marie!!! You didn't look scared at all. Very smooth.
You did so well, Anne Marie. Very proud of you. You must have practiced a lot.
You got it goin on girl! Keep it up!
Great performance, Anne Marie. Wow, you are really progressing. Keep up the great work. I Loved the song.
Thank you,thank you.(applause)
WONDERFUL!!! I loved that Anne Marie :o)
I know my comment is way late, but I finally saw her performance. She did so wonderful! Vony's family and I got together for Thanksgiving, we got caught up on the more recent blog updates. We we're super impressed with Anne Maries recital. Thanks for sharing Dan and Connie are the best!!
Post a Comment