Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My New Blog jaredrohrer.com

So, I am starting a design blog. All it has on it now are pictures from last years parade house and this years parade house. Those pictures represent the house that won us almost every single award in our class and put me on the map as a force to reckon with and took most of my summer hours breaking my back. Anyway, I thought about posting all those pictures on our blog so I could be a blog hogger, but the computer is just too slow to make it worth my time.

go to www.jaredrohrer.com

Dan, that means I probably won't be needing that other URL. It could be discontinued. I would gratefully reimburse you what is cost to host or register that. Thanks a million for putting that web page together. Your support meant a lot to me.

2 comments:

dalan said...

SUH-weet.

Dan S. said...

Cool stuff. I'll read it regularly.