J - I like how you make use of groupings and space. Your layout is intelligible. The color contrasts feel warm and elegant.
Hey, I just had an idea for making money on home styling and you never have to leave your house. People can send you pictures of their rooms and, for a small fee of $50-$75 per room, you can give suggestions on item rearragement, color enhancements, etc. If they want to submit pictures of their landscape, you could also suggest how they could incorporate the landspace items into their interior decor.
I know - the idea has its flaws (e.g., you may not get enough information from pictures to develop ideas, you may need to become familiar with how to use Photoshop to change the submitted pictures, etc.) Anyway, nice work on that room.
Just so you all know, I love my house. I thought I would miss the blue walls, but I don't, not even a little. jared tells me that white walls are on their way back to popularity, but he promises it will be a good five to ten years before I'll notice.
whiat walls are coming back in fashion? I knew if we waited long enough we'd be fashionable again. Jared the room looks awesome and coordinates so well with the entry way and stairs. I love what you did to the wall shelf - putting tree branches in it. How can the wall support that? The room looks so inviting. Niva has to see it!
this is actually jared, thanks for the compliments. Connie, the wall shelf is anchored to studs in the wall and build to dad grade durability with screws, glues, and two by fours. I am sure it would hold the weight of an entire person. That is why I knew we had to build our own because a store bought one could never hold the weight I wanted to put on it. Dan, I love the business idea about online consulting using photos and what not. I would really like to discuss that with you and pick your brain. You may have finally found a way to go into business together. Of course everything is still foggy, but I really think you might be on to something.
Wow... It looks super cool, and hey connie, you and I have that in common, we both have white walls. I really do like how it all works together. Looks great! Now if I ever find my way back to see it in real life...
6 comments:
J - I like how you make use of groupings and space. Your layout is intelligible. The color contrasts feel warm and elegant.
Hey, I just had an idea for making money on home styling and you never have to leave your house. People can send you pictures of their rooms and, for a small fee of $50-$75 per room, you can give suggestions on item rearragement, color enhancements, etc. If they want to submit pictures of their landscape, you could also suggest how they could incorporate the landspace items into their interior decor.
I know - the idea has its flaws (e.g., you may not get enough information from pictures to develop ideas, you may need to become familiar with how to use Photoshop to change the submitted pictures, etc.) Anyway, nice work on that room.
Just so you all know, I love my house. I thought I would miss the blue walls, but I don't, not even a little. jared tells me that white walls are on their way back to popularity, but he promises it will be a good five to ten years before I'll notice.
whiat walls are coming back in fashion? I knew if we waited long enough we'd be fashionable again. Jared the room looks awesome and coordinates so well with the entry way and stairs. I love what you did to the wall shelf - putting tree branches in it. How can the wall support that? The room looks so inviting. Niva has to see it!
this is actually jared, thanks for the compliments. Connie, the wall shelf is anchored to studs in the wall and build to dad grade durability with screws, glues, and two by fours. I am sure it would hold the weight of an entire person. That is why I knew we had to build our own because a store bought one could never hold the weight I wanted to put on it. Dan, I love the business idea about online consulting using photos and what not. I would really like to discuss that with you and pick your brain. You may have finally found a way to go into business together. Of course everything is still foggy, but I really think you might be on to something.
Wow... It looks super cool, and hey connie, you and I have that in common, we both have white walls. I really do like how it all works together. Looks great! Now if I ever find my way back to see it in real life...
Your home really does look beautiful and inviting. I'm happy for you and impressed with all you've done. Thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment