When I see this picture, I immediately think of a movie trailer. (Cue spooky music) "They awoke something ancient, something powerful, something hungry..."
I too see the brilliance!
(continue spooky music) "...It rises to feed, poops, then returns to sleep..."
Poor Lucas. Always taking the brunt. And yes, it's a good think he's cute.
Spooky music cuts out. Only silence. It's dark. Shadows pass quickly. Then... Psycho shrill (Reee Reee Reee) and Lucas is pooping on the floor!
(cue spooky music again) "coming to a theater floor near you...'Diary(ah) of a Baby Vampire!...Prepare to be scared sh--less."
Dad,my sides shake with laughter.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
When I see this picture, I immediately think of a movie trailer. (Cue spooky music) "They awoke something ancient, something powerful, something hungry..."
I too see the brilliance!
(continue spooky music) "...It rises to feed, poops, then returns to sleep..."
Poor Lucas. Always taking the brunt. And yes, it's a good think he's cute.
Spooky music cuts out. Only silence. It's dark. Shadows pass quickly. Then... Psycho shrill (Reee Reee Reee) and Lucas is pooping on the floor!
(cue spooky music again) "coming to a theater floor near you
...'Diary(ah) of a Baby Vampire!...Prepare to be scared sh--less."
Dad,my sides shake with laughter.
Post a Comment