Dad, looking good. You and mom, I am sure, made quite the statement where ever it was that you went. Anyway, your costume kind of makes me wish the rohrer jeans left us with better mustache growing skills.
I found something interesting as I was looking up my ancestors on Family Search. A Melanie Jo Rohrer from Eagar, Arizona was a contributor of information on one of my family lines. Her address is 720 N. Butler, Eagar, Az, email: peacefulmassage@frontiernet.net
9 comments:
Nice 'stache! And cool hat. The long arm of the law.
Dad, looking good. You and mom, I am sure, made quite the statement where ever it was that you went. Anyway, your costume kind of makes me wish the rohrer jeans left us with better mustache growing skills.
Dad is wearing Jared's shirt since he isn't here to defend his closet. The Blue plaid short sleeved fellow.
I found something interesting as I was looking up my ancestors on Family Search. A Melanie Jo Rohrer from Eagar, Arizona was a contributor of information on one of my family lines. Her address is 720 N. Butler, Eagar, Az, email: peacefulmassage@frontiernet.net
Might she be one of your relatives?
Curious,
Maria Salgado
Melanie is John's sister. That must mean we are related. Oh dear. With all this intermarrying, what hope is there for our grandchildren now? :)
Not to worry. Melanie entered a change on:
Ana Romero, (1595 - 1664) born at San Gabriel del Yunque, NM (present day San Juan Pueblo),
died 1664 in Santa Fe, NM
She was married to a Francisco Gomez-Vicente Robledo ( - 1656)
I think the grandkids are safe.
Maybe Melanie is working on her husband's family history. Then we're safe. But what a cool coincidnece.
Still hope!I thought that was awsome!
OK,now lets get back to the subjet.
Post a Comment