Well, we are still seriously cool. Heather's stomach has some strange, medical-related growth, and it just gets bigger and bigger each month. We're looking to get it removed here pretty soon. ;) Hehe!
Quin started his new job with AT&T. Everything is going really well. It was very difficult with the employment transition. Between the two jobs, he had been gone for a total of a month in two months time. It was a lot of apart time for us due to the fact that we had not been apart, for more than a day, since we started dating! Quin's new job is a huge blessing in our lives.
We're really excited to see everyone for the holidays, and to show off our little baby girl!!! We are stoked to spend more time with the FAM DAMLY!
"Peath Out." -Quin Dynamite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It will so cool to see you guys and little baby Scarlett. And congrats on the new job Quin-that's awesome. Good luck with all the upcoming excitement!
I know you guys have been so busy. A lady came to our boutique sale and had to catch me up on your lives. She knew more than me. Apparently she follows your facebook pretty close. I thought I was hilarious!
Good to hear from you on the blog. Glad the new job is working ou. Sounds like you guys are in a good place. I can't wait to snuggle baby Scarlet.
AAHHHHHHHHH!I can't beilive Antie Hether is having her baby today!(scream of exitement)Congats!
Sorry I freaked out.I'm so exited to see little Scarscar at Christmas!
Oh know you di'nt just call that baby scar scar. Auntie Heather has killed people for less! You best be stickin to Scarlet or maybe Scarlet Van Scarletson or even Scarlotta boom botta....but never scarscar.
Jared's right. I'm not diggin' the "Scar" nickname, or "ScarScar" either. I don't want the poor girl to have a complex if (& when) she really does get scars. ;) Plus I don't want my sweet baby girl to be referred to as a skin imperfection. We may as well call her "Acne"! Haha.
But seriously... There will be problems if you call her Acne.
-Heebs
Post a Comment